We are inviting you to help the homeless through your financial support of Design Hope Toronto and our annual auction. Local artists and art lovers come together to help alleviate suffering in our community by raising funds for a very important and deserving initiative of our choice.
For 2013, DHT will continue its support for the Parkdale Activity-Recreation Centre (PARC) and Edmond Place. Edmond Place is a reconstruction of 194 Dowling Avenue and provides 29 units of permanent affordable housing to people who need it the most.
Our annual art auction is only one part of our fundraising efforts. We also rely on corporate and personal donations to maximize our contribution to PARC.
Platinum - $5000; Gold - $2500; Silver - $1000; Friend - $200
At each level, your business will receive the following:
- a listing on www.designhopetoronto.ca with a link to your company's website
- a listing in the Design Hope Toronto gala event programme and catalogue
- a listing on the Donor Acknowledgement Board posted at Design Hope Toronto's gala event
- a tax receipt for your generous charitable donation
The Gold Level also includes:
- clear recognition as a sponsor in all media releases
In addition, the Platinum level includes:
- formal recognition, as well as an invitation to have representation, at our gala event
- the placement of your logo on all posters that are displayed throughout Toronto
- clear recognition as a Platinum Sponsor in all media releases
For those who are unable to participate at these levels but still wish to support Design Hope Toronto, any contribution above $20 is welcome and eligible for a tax receipt.
Please make your cheque payable to "Parkdale Activity-Recreation Centre" and mail it to:
Design Hope Toronto
35 Camden Street
You can also donate online at canadahelps.org. That link should take you straight to PARC's page at CanadaHelps, but if not, search for Parkdale Activity-Recreation Centre. Please indicate Design Hope Toronto in the message field.
Parkdale Activity-Recreation Centre Charitable Organization Number is 129678231RR0001.
Design Hope Toronto solicits submissions from artists every November, for our annual art auction in April. Artwork submissions are accepted on a first come, first served basis in order of commitment. Acceptance is also be based on ensuring a balanced cross-section of media is represented. Artists who are accepted will have three months to create their one-of-a-kind works of art.
You can find more information in our Artists section.
Design Hope Toronto is always seeking volunteers to help with many tasks leading up to, and including, our annual event.
For more information, email email@example.com.